- Support students, educators, and families by providing a variety of educational, community, and professional development resources free of charge via our website www.educationalequitynow.com
- Create and grow an influential social media presence and provide an online forum for inspiring and empowering educational collaboration to promote inclusion, anti-racism, social justice and equitable educational opportunities for all.
- Create and support community enrichment projects that relate to positive life skills, growing STEM access for underserved populations, expanding mentorships and tutoring programs, and supporting teachers with creative projects.
- Create, promote, and support a variety of training and classes related to improving trauma-informed practices in teaching and supporting the differentiated needs of all learners.
- Create community partnerships and assist other organizations that promote equity in education and society by supporting authentic active stakeholder engagement.